Monday 5 April 2021

A new army list post Conquest 2021

Try again army list

Following the latest disaster, I will try a new army list.

In my only winning games, I found the 2 redoubts key to holding the line. 

I am still very weak in cavalry, and will not be able to win a fight against a normal cavalry army. I will still need to use terrain and artillery to hold the flank's.  The redoubts will help with this. 

The enemy will often elect to prevent an envelopment - the artillery brigade will be useful to allow a bombardment mission instead. 

The line infantry divisions are now larger and better able to conduct probe missions.

With my strength in light infantry, I would want to stay at medium range until the main engagement is completed. 

The Conquest battle report, is to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.