Saturday 31 July 2021

If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device

 


For those in the dark, Games Workshop has recently changed their rules and now FORBID any fan animation works. 

 

IT IS FORBIDDEN. 

 

 I did the things I could do easily.

- Send a complaint https://complaints.games-workshop.com/
- Unsubscribe from their emails.
- Post on my blog I would not be buying Games Workshop product.

And continue to send some money towards the creator of ITEHATTSD.

GW could fix this by removing the fan animations part. Someone at GW needs to understand the cost of them doing that out weighs the Public Relations Shitshow this is doing to their fans.


I might get over it if they ever release some new IG infantry (that's not Krieg, I actively dislike their figures and their background), though I presume that's years away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.