Saturday 4 May 2024

Role Playing in the age of Sharpe! And what I'm currently reading

Duty and Honour and Beat to Quarters are two role playing games that appear to be Sharpe the role playing game. There is also Dragon Brigade: Opening Salvo from Dragonlance fame Margaret Weis.

I shall have to acquire them.

I'm reading Wellington as Military Commander and I can see how you could make it a Fantasy RPG. 

Imperial Elves (as the French) invading the traditional and hidebound and stubborn Dwarfs (Spanish) Peninsula while a small Human contingent from Bad Cav Island come to help their ancient Half Elf allies (of Portugal). Ancient Fortresses and hidden dungeons fill a land full of lurking dangers and ancient secretes. Adventure...awaits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.