Tuesday 1 August 2023

The Ultimate Gaming Table...IT MUST BE MINE

 

It does not look like that yet

I have always wanted a gaming table. When I was young we had a small pool table that worked well for it's time, even if dice would fall down the holes.

For $500 I now own an example like the one above- the seller is upgrading to a Wormwood one (if it ever arrives. I hope he gets it delivered)!

It's not a proper 6x4 foot wargaming table with the well, but it's close enough for solo play, and the lid on makes it actually wider, though 5 inches too short.

But it's now MINE.

Had 4 hours of travel and I could not have done it without being given a blanket and straps to get in a Bunnings ute. I need to get them back tomorrow, put the bolts in and AWAY WE GO. Pity I don't have anyone I could invite over to use it, but I think I'll make it go high with a deep well so I can pause wargames any time I want for solo play.


Got the ute back with 4 minutes to spare. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.