Monday 10 February 2020

21st Portuguese Infantry Regiment painting part 5 - Amerageddon or Spanish(?) dust

The Dust of Armageddon, acting as the plains of Spain.

I next need to drybrush the base...not sure how I'm supposed to do that. As is, I got some of the mud on the uniforms. :(


Not pictured- the 1.5 INCH ORB SPIDER who has decided to take up residence between the Hills Hoist and my Mancave I paint in. It's setting up a 2 METER web across the garden EVERY NIGHT. I've almost walked into the Spider 3 times now.  Spinning the Hills Hoist dosn't break the web.

Next time I need to walk the long way around. I can't see the Spider or her web until I come back and observe the PREDATOR WAITING FOR ME.

I do not have a photo of it because I don't want to get within 5 meters of the thing if I can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.