Monday 2 August 2021

A layout of my current terrain, and what I need more of

Putting out all the kickstarter mats, FOGN trees, bushes, hills and rocks from Miniature Worldmaker and some of the ruined buildings from Battle Systems, over the Autumn battle mat from geekvillain.co.uk

 I need a LOT more trees, and much bigger ones for 28mm (the ones I have are for FOGN 18mm). I have some coming from Amazon but I think I'm going to need some of the more expennsive single sized big model railway ones (one tree costs as much as a single cheap and crappier Amazon 68 piece forest).

Not pictured: My FOGN 18mm towns (with small buildings), rubber roads and river.

I have some lichen I need to put down as bushes to edge the road and other areas, and I think I need to put the FOGN hills UNDER the mats and battle

I need some more rubber rocks too, and some steep hills with some 28mm sized hills- I should be able to build some out of some packing foam I have and just put them under the main mat and rubber kickstarter mats.


Also I really need to put a picture at the end of the table that would match the table, an outdoor scene without an identifying scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.