Thursday 24 February 2022

Contents of a small supply crate from Warlord Games

I ordered a Crusader II from Warlord Games and decided to order a Small Supply crate of RANDOM STUFF Warlord wants to be rid of.

Some of them I actually liked to get!

A famous Native American(?) hero. Could use him in Silver Bayonet.

WTF the League of Fatties Kit?!?! Maybe a boss for the Silver Bayonet Steampunk?

Ghar Outcast Rebel Attack Crawlers. Looks like something Necronish. Not sure what I could use it for.

3 turret armed Boltan Paul Defiant's. Not hugely useful even as a TTI Target Tug! I don't think I'd use them even if I DID have Blood Red Skies.

C3 Support team with Plasma Bombard. 4 sorta Necron figures with a support weapon. Not hugely useful.

Spring Grass flock. I needed some of this colour.

5 Native American Bowmen. Could be used for Rangers of Shadow Deep or a Oathmark ranger unit.

Yak 1 character for Blood Red Skies. More female units is nice, even if I don't play the game or the Yak 1 isn't very good either.


British Napoleonic Paint kit- I actually needed this for Black Powder and Epic Scale Black Powder.

Fully wrapped up in a mystery box in a mystery box is a fully painted...Bi-plane?

Can anyone identify the make and nationality?

3 Mythic America Sapa Emporer on Jade Tigers(?). Might make a useful cavalry for Oathmark (not enough for a unit though) or Rangers of Shadow Deep

3 fantasy characters (maybe a Druid and 2 fighters?). Might work for Rangers of Shadow Fell or as a wizard for Oathmark.

One Sprue of Highlanders for Epic Scale Black Powder. I wanted this too!

12 Numidian Skirmishers. I can use them as an Oathmark human spearmen unit. I have a SPQR boxed set too.

Sachem Warlord of War Eagle. Not really use able for Oathmark but might work as a boss for Rangers of Shadow Deep.
 
Everything that came in the Supply Crate
 

What I actually wanted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.