Tuesday 1 February 2022

Epic Scale Napolonic has arrived

 So I just got 5 kilo's of 13.2mm Napoleonic armies (British, French and Le Haye Sainte). Reminds me when my brother got SPACE MARINE the original Epic scale boxed set of 6mm Space Marines, Rhino's, Land Raiders and buildings - it kicked of near 20 years of playing GW games. Sadly, Warlord hasn't added a tutorial mission pack so you can start small and work your way up to a full corps level battle - trying to read the A5 rulebook isn't as easy as reading a much better (if otherwise simpler game) like an A4 Oathmark manual.

For some reason the French box wasn't shrink rapped, hope it's not missing anything. 

 

My Plan: Use them for solo battles- I have 2 armies now. I need to buy the Waterloo table mat too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.