Monday 21 February 2022

More terrain I need

  •  I need to a brown door mats and cut them up for fields. Most can be rectangles and some can be smaller for FOGN. Some can be triangles that can be formed into squares.
    • Also some green ones to represent grapes or other green plants in rows.
  • I need some 28mm buildings suitable for North Africa. Start with 3 - should be white washed.
    • Some can have red terracotta roofs for Spain, Greece, Crete and Italy too. 
  • I need some non-fantasy 28mm Western/Central Europe buildings that can be used for both 19th and 20th Century - Black Powder AND Bolt Action (and maybe late 20th Century WW3).
  • I need a desert colored game mat from http://www.cigarboxbattle.com/ or https://geekvillain.co.uk/.
  • Some palm trees on plates.
  • Some cheep plastic army men terrain for sandbags and bunkers- just need a spray paint undercoat and dark wash over it. 
  • 3 more boxes from Bunnings to hold it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.