Monday 13 March 2023

FOGN 3rd edition army mk II

 

Try Try Again
One comment Dave had was that my army's strength is in it's regular drilled skirmish boosted infantry. I am generally going to be worse at cavalry AND artillery, so it's my ONLY strength. 

I still think I need 3 cavalry units-  if they can all get on one flank they can still beat single brigade units, and force infantry on the flank to form square and then be blasted by the Royal Horse Artillery with them, allowing a charge or infantry attack (which is what allowed the destruction of one of the enemy wing's last battle). However, they will be outmatched by a heavy cavalry division and I don't know what I can do about that,beyond trying to block them with...terrain. 

I've dropped the cavalry attachments- I think I can beat most other armies skirmish lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.