Saturday 15 July 2023

I got to Eurekaminatures with 1 minute to spare

So after a child's birthday party, I drove across town and reached eurekaminatures a minute before they closed.

Sounds like it was a slow day, and I wish I could have got there sooner to talk to him for longer.

As is, I was able to get my 16 Spanish guerrillas and another 8 British Light Infantry (he was OUT of standing and kneeling riflemen!). The 16 will be for a brigade of Spanish guerrillas and the 8 for skirmish markers. I really lucky he was open still and I got a bonus on the light infantry!

I cannot recommend Eurekaminatures enough, even if their website hasn't been updated since 1994.

He said some New Zealanders are coming next Friday to presumably come to the first Glory is Fleeting tournament - I hope to see them and play some different people there!

 

 Now I just need to the army finished....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.