Friday 14 July 2023

Things I need to paint before next week

 So my first GLORY IS FLEETING (aka FoG 3rd Edition) is next week, and I really want go.  I got my army together last night and discovered a tragedy: my Litko chips showing unit names have been stolen by a Corsican Rogue and cannot be found. I am heart broken.

However, I've ordered more (I doubt they will arrive in time) but I worked out what else I had.

Part 1: Clean enough space to work on stuff!

Part 2: So to get my army to a good standard, I need do the following:

    Build 2 redoubts (build, undercoat, paint, flock)

    Base and Paint 8 skirmish figures (Some rifle, light, British, Portuguese and Spanish)

    Base and paint 3 competent Division commanders with one figure on the plate.

    Paint and flock the bases of a a brigade of British Infantry

    Buy(!) 16 figures, undercoat, paint, base and flock a brigade of Spanish Guerrilla infantry.

    Write unit names on the underside of every unit so I know who is who! I spent an hour just trying out    which battalion belonged to which brigade and still ended up with 6 mismatched units I don't know who they belong too.  Maybe I'll do 3 colours to show them?

    Paint some civilian figures, base them on the LOC and paint and flock that.

    And I need to do it all on Sunday. I  doubt very much I'll actually finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.