Tuesday 25 July 2023

Litko Unit Markers

I bought some Litko counters for my army...and sadly lost them. So I bought brand new ones! They arrived 1 day too late for the tournament last week 🙁 These counters come in lots of countries and you add text to the bottom. I thought they might work as unit flags too, but mounting them on a pole might be too hard for me. I think I must just put them behind each unit.

Compared to a 15mm flag unit:

 

The problem I have as using them as a flag is a lot of units like light infantry and cavalry don't really have flag bearers to attach them too. 
 
With all the units being hard to identify at 4 feet above the table, I will be using them for the next tournament, assuming I don't lose these ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.