Monday 11 January 2021

A message to future me from Jan 2021

Hi Future Me! I hope late 2021 and 2022 are better than early 2021 for you!

Here's where I want to be at the end of the year:

* Have a completed 18mm Field of Glory Napoleonic Anglo-Portuguese army of 2 Corps + Spanish allies.

* Have a OPFOR French army of Spain of 1 Corps + attachments

* Have my full 28mm Oathmark army ready.

* Have a 28mm Black Powder Waterloo army completed of both sides.

* Have enough terrain of 15/18 and 28mm sizes available.

* Have my per-ordered Black Powder 15mm ACW Epic scale armies ready.

* Played a campaign of Oathmark and 1+ historical FOGN battle. 

* Won at least 1 battle of FOGN with my own army.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.