Saturday 23 January 2021

In which I praise Stonewall figures on TMP

Praise for Stonewall figures painted battalions

https://www.stonewallfigures.co.uk/ sells painted 18mm Napoleonic battalions of all the major armies. i ordered 6 units of 24 figures each and they were posted out a month later.

Painted Battalions sold here

The figures are perfectly fine for the massed Napoleonic battlefield. Scottish troops even have tartan! The figures may not be as high a quality as AB figures for for mass battles when you have dozen's of units I find them a great service.

There is a lot of flash on the underside of base that needs to be filed off and the figures are not washed or highlighted. I did my own basic wash and then put them on bases myself. For someone who is hard of seeing and unable to paint my own figures, this service and figures are a god send.

Examples of the figures can be found on my blog here.

Washed and based here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.