Saturday 20 February 2021

2nd part of my FOGN army washed with Army Painter Soft Tone

 2nd group of my FOGN army washed

I have washed the second group of my FOGN Anglo-Portuguese army. This time I used Army Painter Quickshade Wash Soft Tone. I agonized on which colour to do, but decided I wanted to keep as much colour as possible.

The two on the right are washed, the two on the left are not.

A close up. Washed is right, unwashed left.

Only the 9 pounder in the bottom right is not washed here.

Left is washed, right is not washed.
The white horse needed the most work, to keep it going too brown. I still need to put some bushes down, paint the edges (think I'll go with a dark brown), varnish and then put the flags on. 

Or is put flags on and THEN varnish?

I've finally been able to put an order in for more bases plates to olympiangames.com.au who said they were sending me emails I didn't get (what!?!). Should arrive next week and be finally able to get my army complete on the table for some battles! I will still need to paint my Generals, ADC's and LOC :(

Currently  I have the following units on bases:

1 Heavy Dragoon

1 Hussar 

3 British 6 pounder guns

1 British 9 pounder gun

1 British 6 pounder horse artillery gun

1 Portuguese  6 pounder Portuguese gun

1 Light infantry Musket unit and 2 skirmish attachments

1 Light infantry Rifle unit and 2 skirmish attachments

1 Loyal Lustrian light infantry rifle unit and 2 skirmish attachments

1 British infantry unit

1 Highlander infantry unit

2 Portuguese infantry units

1 Conscript/Spanish Guerrilla unit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.