Saturday 13 February 2021

I have ordered some terrain, explosions, movement trays, markers and 2 books

Ordering some terrain, explosion markers and books

 

I have ordered some Flames of war pack 15mm blast marker - red and yellow ones from budsblastmarkers.com. There's a scene in Waterloo with a cavalry attack with smoke billowing behind them and it looks very cool. So I'm ordering some 15mmish scale markers to do the same thing for disordered (yellow) and wavering (red). Would be good for any wargame I think, designed as they are for tanks blowing up.

GURPS Age of Napoleon. No one seems to have written a novel of Wellington...IN SPACE. There's a bad series based on Hornblower, but not a land campaign. I'm surprised Games Workshop haven't done a 40k version.  Out of print and I'm getting a 2nd hand copy. Reviews say it's actually not very good, but I have a dozen GURPS source books to add to it already. 




Tactics and the Experience of Battle in the Age of Napoleon. Lots of people rave about this book, so it was either this or The Campaigns of Napoleon






Some plastic makers and steel movement trays from https://litko.net/. Showing fire, smoke, wavering/disrupted/routing and charging.

 

 

 

 

 

And some official Field of Glory terrain from https://miniatureworldmaker.com.au/. Hills, trees, enclosed fields, a village, impassible terrain and some other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.