Sunday 7 February 2021

More guns on bases

Enough artillery for a full Corps

 I've now got all my new artillery from Stonewallfigures on magnetic plates from Olympiangames.

British Royal Artillery 9 pounder, 6 pounder, Portuguese 9 Pounder, Royal Horse Artillery 6 Pounder.


I put a horse from AB figures with the Horse Artillery to better differentiate them, I had to paint it  using Citadel paints. I'll need another one and another Portuguese one for a separate Corps level unit at some point. 

I really want 1-2 18mm ROCKET ARTILLERY but I can't find any manufacturer. AB does the figures but not the rockets themselves. :(. If you know if any one who sells them, please post a comment below.


Next up, two battalions of cavalry, then I can put some stuff on the bases and wash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.