Sunday 21 February 2021

A new table

A smaller area but more space

I had 2 tables of 8 foot by 2.5 foot from Bunnings...but it was too big. I could barley stay on both sides and had no room at my painting area to backup.

 

So I bought 3 tables of 4ft x 2 feet for a 6 foot x 4 foot standard wargaming table. The tables aren't completely flat next to each other, but putting a game mat over them covers the gaps up.


 If I ever get a bigger room to play wargames in, I'd go back to 8 foot x 5 foot because it gives a great area around the table to put stuff off-table. 

Bonus points if YOU can identify the maps and posters behind the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.