Monday 15 February 2021

More bases flocked and painted

Two more divisions have their base flocked and painted. I did a grey rock base, then yellow dry brush and then a dark green dry-brush/paint. I tried to cover up the areas that didn't have rocks on them with the dark green. 

I did a darker green this time, which I think works better than the previous batch here.

I still to use a wash on everything, do some touch ups like red on the artillery torches, glue on grass tuffs, put black on the end of guns and paint the bases edge (I think I'll do a dark brown) and the never yet done flags.

I really should have spray painted the bases first before putting anything on them - probably a very dark green.





 

 

Coming up- OATHMARK. I haven't forgotten you! I've put together a unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.