Friday 19 February 2021

Blacklist Miniatures: Fantasy Series 1 - arrived and its huge

Many months ago I saw this on kickstarter and thought- Hey that would give me a lot of figures for any future role playing, and maybe some units for my Oathmark army. 

It arrived today.

It's enormous! The stretch goals I mean!

Painting them all gives me nightmares...I expect if they ever get finished, it will be by my son. Who is 3.  

The figures are all hard plastic so I don't need to glue them together, which is fine for me. They look pretty much exactly as was advertised and I'm quite happy with them.

There's a Series 2 coming out to Kickstarter next month. 

You can get Series 1 from https://www.blacklistgamesllc.com/blmfantasy






I am disappointed the Ogre does not have an onion around his neck. Because Ogre's need to have layers.



More is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.