Thursday 4 February 2021

I might buy some FlexTerrain from wargamersterrain.com

http://www.wargamersterrain.com/products.htm has FlexTerrain® Products which I think I might buy some for my terrain.

I want flexible terrain for ease of transport so it needs to be flat. The hills can be made of metal for MAGNETIC TREES they sell, which would should work great with my magnetic bases from Olympic Games I use for FOGN.  It is an endless source of annoyance when the figures slide off a hill. 

I've sent an email asking how much for a custom sized hill. The large ones count as "standard" size in FOGN, so I need extra-large for FOGN large terrain pieces.


Edit- the Price is between $72 to #160 US for FOGN large hills, not metal...which is probably a bit too much. I should probably make my own, so that way I can place the ridge line too. I might still buy their rivers or roads though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.