Friday 5 February 2021

Does anyone know anyone who does 18mm Napoleonic Spanish Guerrillas?

Does anyone know anyone who does 18mm Napoleonic Spanish Guerrillas? 

I got a unit of Spanish irregular horsemen from Stonewall figures but I need some infantry that I'll paint myself, because it's not many figures and bad paint jobs won't matter. I've been reading The Spanish Ulcer: A History of the Peninsular War and I think I chose the wrong army. The hammering I've been taking in battles would be MUCH better represented by having a Spanish Army.


Get 25,000 troops together from whatever mishmash lost the last battle, try and fight a defensive battle, have your own army demand to go on the attack, lose 5000 men and 15000 civilians in the ensuring fiasco, and then get lynched by the survives for losing. AND DO IT ALL AGAIN NEXT WEEK. And Keep Coming Back and the French don't hold an inch of ground beyond the length of their bayonet and needing an entire brigade to get one message from one corps to another. 

It would be very thematic of how I keep playing and losing, with the odd victory out of nowhere. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.