Saturday 18 January 2020

1st Division in it's new glory

The 1st Division
So I thought I had miscounted, but if I use the walking infantry as the 2 flank companies (and just paint them differently), I have some left over Sargent's and 1-2 figures left.

Also, the Generals pack of Wellington, Pickton and a ADC, along with a LOC base of a tent, a washer women, women with baby, women on a mule and a peasant leading a mule with supplies. Along with 4 barrels- 2 of them that will be painted red for explosives.

I need to somehow create some crates for the LOC too. There is an old rule in computer games. If playing a FPS, the earlier you see a crate when you start, the better the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.