Monday 27 January 2020

Adjusted Army for Battle of Fuentes de OƱoro (Centre)

An adjusted army to better represent the centre of the Allied army at the Battle of Fuentes de OƱoro (Centre)

Adjusted Army for Battle of Fuentes de OƱoro (Centre)


After doing some reading this is a slightly adjusted army to better represent the centre of the Anglo-Portuguese army at the battle of Fuentes de OƱoro.
Captain Norman Ramsay, Royal Horse Artillery, Galloping his Troop Through the French Army to Safety at the Battle of Fuentes d'Onoro, 1811

I really wanted to get some RHA in the list, and the outstanding way they acted to help save the 7th and Light Division meant I had to get them. I'd like to get bigger British brigades but I can't quite afford it. Or have Richard Sharpe around to the save the day either.

I could make Wellington only a component general (he later said it was his worst performance and if Napoleon had been there he would have lost) and make the 1st and Cavalry divisions skilled. I will have to see what works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.