Saturday 25 January 2020

Shower thought: Using the Reserve brigade and division

I was in the Shower when I had an epiphany.

The Reserve Unit Should Be the Best One In The Unit.

In FOGN units will blaze away at each other and both end up disordered or wavering. The attacker or one with the initiative will hit first but probably won't be able to do enough damage before taking some back.

Hence, the unit in reserve must then be able to either be able to step forward and finish them off OR be able to take the front unit fleeing near/through them.


I can't afford to get a better unit in my Portuguese Division but my Guards Reserve division is better than the other two instead.


\My Proposed Army. Triangle Formation for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.