Friday 31 January 2020

My mid-life crises continues...ARMY PAINTER!

So after watching Army Painter Brushes Tufts and Paints Gift Box Reveal from Sword 'n' Steele I went and spent $200 at Mind Games in Melbourne and 20 bucks at Metro Hobbies (where I got the small grass tufts, Mind Games only had 28mm sized ones).


 The Wargames magazine has several articles about the Spanish army and people in the Peninsula war though not much I didn't know already.

The paint is Army Painter, along with the Brushes and ball bearings (which I understand you really need for Army Painter paints) and the wild tufts are made in Spain and look ok for Spain too.

I'm disappointed that Warlord has a Russian and French paint set, but not a British one. The set I've just noticed dosn't have a Green either, so I'll need some more paints for British Riflemen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.