Saturday 18 January 2020

FOGN historiocal army list for Wellington's Battle of Vitoria Right Column

Richard told me that the first big battle they did for FOGN was the Battle of Vitoria. And for some reason, the Right Column for Wellington's army works out to be a FOGN army nearly exactly. Funny that.



 I'd probably add a cavalry detachment to the Spanish Division for an even 800 points. This might be legal, I'll find out when I get the army list tomorrow.

It doesn't have as much cavalry as a lot of army lists I've seen on the FOGN Facebook files page, but it's a good solid army. The 2nd Division is a little too large for my liking to deploy it on the battlefield and keep within command distance of the division commander.

It does give me an army to work towards too.

I worked out from the rule book and the Wikipedia order of battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog! May your dice never desert you and your tactical abilities be as good as your posting is! Never stop posting.